Granddaddy Longlegs Poisonous

Did you know:

The grandaddy longlegs arachnid is so poisonous, if you swallow anything while in the same room with one, you will die 30 times.

?

This entry was posted in Did You Know and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

Post a Comment

Your email is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *

*
*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>